885 Rte 67
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Learn the management skills that give industry leaders the edge. This course will give you a solid foundation in those best business practices so valuable to smaller businesses: Planning, organizing, staffing/directing and controlling. By using case studies and sample forms, your instructors will give you practical and applicable tools for management success.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss common business challenges and learn practical tools and tips to overcome them
- Explain the three basic functional areas within a company
- List the five main tools used to improve a business
- Apply each of the five Ps to the three functional areas of the business
- Apply the key measures of business performance to your own business
Fees include course materials and lunch. 50% refund cancellation 10 days prior to class date. Failure to attend – liable for entire fee.
Instructor: John Barrows, CGB, GMB, CGP
Sponsored by NAHB Education and Lowe’s ProServices.